- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand Gummies*
- 30 Stay-Fresh Packets
- Extra Vitamin C for Potent Immune Support
- Essential Nutrients for Growing Minds & Bodies
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- Gluten-Free | Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
- 4 Gummies per Packet
Delicious sour gummies deliver essential nutrition all kids need, plus 200% of the daily value of vitamin C for extra immune support.
These naturally fruit-flavored gummies deliver a well-balanced profile of clinically researched key nutrients, plus an extra boost of vitamin C – without artificial additives! Convenient single-serve packets are perfect for today’s on-the-go lifestyles.
- Provides potent immune support – 5,000 IU vitamin A, 120 mg vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, iodine.
- Supports optimal growth & development – 100% daily values of essential vitamins & minerals.
- Promotes healthy bones, brain & eyes, plus balanced energy – Vitamins D3, A & B vitamins.
- Made with natural fruit flavors & colors – Strawberry, pineapple, raspberry & lemon flavors, tomato lycopene, paprika, curcumin.
Power-up with the most complete gummy nutrition available for kids!
As a dietary supplement for children ages 4 and over, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, natural sour flavors (strawberry, pineapple, raspberry, lemon), glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural colors (curcumin, paprika, lycopene).
Free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, soy, nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, artificial additives, preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4 Gummies)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%†|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||15 IU||50%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||750 mcg||50%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-5 (a Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Citrate)||20 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Citrate)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||3 mg||20%|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|