- True Strength
- 25 g Protein
- 5.5 g* BCAAs
- 1 g Carb
- Hydrolyzed and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 100% of the Protein from Whey
- Gluten Free
- Banned Substance Tested
- 44 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- ON Quality – Quality Tested, Quality Assurance
- Informed-Choice.Org – Trusted by Sport
In addition to testing each ingredient that arrives at our factory to verify precise specifications, Optimum Nutrition tests every product at different stages of production. This uncompromising commitment to quality assurance is what distinguishes us as a company.
Gold Standard 100% Isolate
To create Gold Standard 100% Isolate, we start by selecting only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to “isolate” out excess fat, cholesterol, and sugar. A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolyzed-broken down into smaller chains of amino acids – for easier digestion. The final product is a fast digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, 0.5 grams of fat and more than 80% of pure protein per serving. We put it in the hard work to assure superior quality, so you can focus on achieving ambitious performance goals.
Beyond the Basics
- 25 grams of pure whey protein isolate.
- 1 gram of carbs per serving.
- Hydrolyzed and ultra-filtered whey protein isolate.
- Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Isolate is composed of at least 80% protein.
- Delicious taste in 6-8 fluid ounces of cold water.
- *5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs.
- 4.3 grams of naturally occurring glutamine & glutamic acid.
- 11.4 grams of naturally occurring essential amino acids.
Informed-Choice is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. The program certifies that nutritional supplements that bear the Informed-Choice logo have been tested for banned substances by the world class anti-doping lab, LGC Limited.
Mix 1 scoop (31 g) with 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Partially hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, lecithin, salt, sucralose.
Contains: Milk and soy.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry, place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 44|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars and vitamin D.|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|