- Guaranteed 15% Beta-Glucans
- Whole Life-Cycle Activated Mushrooms
- Anti-Aging + Longevity
- 100% Vegan
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Grown & Crafted in the USA
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Delivering the Whole Mushroom
- Extracellular Compounds
- Mycelium Biomass
- Fruiting Body
New Chapter LifeShield Mushroom formulas deliver tonic mushrooms’ whole protective shield through the combination of mycelium, their extracellular compounds, fruiting bodies, spores. Each stage of a mushroom’s life cycle adds critical nutrients and protection for the mushroom. The combination of these stages creates the activated LifeShield to promote your health and wellness.
- Vitality – Reishi is one of the most revered tonic mushrooms that promotes vitality, longevity, and wellness.
- Whole Life Cycle – LifeShield Reishi delivers the mushroom’s whole protective shield by combining mycelium, their extracellular compounds, fruiting bodies, and spores.
- Superior Strains – Formulated with a vigorous Reishi strain grown to its maximum potential.
- Science & Tradition – Reishi has been revered traditionally and researched extensively for multiple benefits.
- Potency Assurance – Full-spectrum mushrooms guarantee minimum 15% beta-glucans for optimal potency and benefit.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Modified cellulose (capsule), organic & biodynamic myceliated brown rice.
Naturally gluten free.
100% vegan; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two capsules contain||%DV|
|Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)†||800 mg||*|
|Organic Reishi Fruiting Bodies & Spores (Ganoderma lucidum)||200 mg||*|
|Beta-Glucans (from mushrooms)||150 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
† Mycelium and fruiting bodies