- Best Seller
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- For Kids & Adults
- Convenient Lozenge Form
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids.
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives.
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.
Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily.
Children: Take 1 lozenge twice daily.
Sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate, silica, natural flavor.
Gluten free. No salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-wrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing. Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%†|
|Sugars||< 1 g||**|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Black Elder (berry) Extract|
standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.