- Supports Brain Development & Helps Maintain Healthy Brain Function
- Promotes Nervous System Health
- Molecularly Distilled
- Natural Flavor
- Super Strength
- One Per Day
- Dietary Supplement
What is DHA?
DHA is an essential Omega-3 Fatty Acid that plays a critical role in health and well-being, DHA is a fundamental compound in the structure and activity of cell membranes throughout the body and has been shown to support brain health and the central nervous system.
Why is DHA Important for Brain Health?
As the most abundant Omega-3 Fatty Acid in the brain, DHA is vital for normal brain development and for the maintenance of normal brain function throughout life. DHA comprises over 50% of the fatty acids in the brain’s gray matter and retina, suggesting it is critical for cognitive and visual function. DHA is a vital compound of neurons in the hippocampus, the brain’s seat of learning, memory and emotion.
Natrol DHA Benefits:
- Supports brain development and helps maintain healthy brain function.
- Supports brain cell fluidity for healthy cellular communication.
- Provides nutritional support for brain and nervous system health.
- Helps support eye health.
- Molecularly distilled to remove pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and heavy metals.
- Made with lemon oil.
DHA Benefits During Pregnancy:
- Supports brain, nervous system and eye health in infants.
Take 1 softgel, one time daily, with a meal.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (as preservative).
Contains: Fish (tuna, anchovy, sardine) and soy.
No milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, yeast, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||1 g||<2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||1,200 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||500 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||40 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value (DV) not established.