- Dietary Supplement
- 130 mg Per Tablet
- 14 Tablets Per Package
Potassium iodide is a specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake.
Use only as directed by your healthcare professional.
Adults take one (1) tablet.
Children 3 to 18 years take one half (1/2) tablet.
Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eight (1/8) tablet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
Potassium iodide should not be used by people allergic to iodine.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° and 30° C (59° to 86°F). Keep package dry and foil packets intact.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of allergic reaction, contact a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Do not purchase if foil packet has been broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: One (1) Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||21 mg||2%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||19 mg||2%|
|Potassium Iodide||130 mg||**|
|**%Daily Value not established.|