- Helps Maintain Cellular Energy Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, levels of carnitine decline in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity.The answer is carnitine supplementation, because carnitine helps:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
- Inhibit excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow—supporting proper blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Support brain cells’ natural defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine tartrate)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|