- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
Doctor’s Best Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form and highly bioavailable derivative of thiamin (Vitamin B1). Benfotiamine is activated in the bloodstream, and is available in the body four times longer than water-soluble thiamin. Benfotiamine activates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for glucose metabolism pathway. It helps support the circulatory and nervous systems with radical-scavenging action against oxidative stress, providing a positive influence on Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs).
- Helps support healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose.
- Helps support cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites.
- Helps radical-scavenging action to support against oxidative-stress.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|