- California Gold Nutrition® SPORT Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 20 g Protein | 5 g Carbs | 2 g Fiber
- Vegan Pea & Brown Rice Proteins Plus Fruits & Veggies
- Including Flax, Chia & Sprouted Black Rice
- Easy To Digest with Digestive Enzyme Blend
- Non-Dairy, Naturally Flavored & Naturally Sweetened
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Fillers
- Powder 2 lb/32 oz. (907 g) – 29 Servings (31 g)
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
California Gold Nutrition® Vanilla Plant-Based Protein: Delivers 20g of protein per serving from pea protein isolate, brown rice protein concentrate, flax seed, chia seed and sprouted black rice. Our protein also contains essential amino acids and a premium fruit and veggie blend. Flax and Chia seeds provide plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids, fibers and minerals, plus digestive enzymes makes this formula easy to digest. Absorbable plant-based protein that tastes like a creamy vanilla smoothie, with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, and absolutely no fillers.
Scoop it. Blend it. Drink it. It’s that simple.
Add one level scoop (31 grams?) to 8 oz. glass of water, milk, juice or blend with yogurt or fruit. When mixing, add liquid first then powder and stir briskly until completely dispersed.
Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate*, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Flax Seed Powder, Stevia Leaf Extract, Chia Seed Powder, Sprouted Black Rice Powder, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Veggie & Fruit Powder Blend (Grape Seed & Skin Extract, Blueberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Prune Powder, Cherry Powder, Bilberry Extract, Strawberry Powder, Broccoli Cruciferous Extract, Spinach Powder, Tomato Powder, Carrot Powder, Onion Powder), Monk Fruit Extract, Alpha-Galactosidase, & Protein Digesting Enzyme Blend.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at controlled room – temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED BY WEIGHT, NOT BY VOLUME. SETTLING OF CONTENTS OCCURS OVER TIME AND CANNOT BE AVOIDED.