- California Gold Nutrition® Organic Spirulina Ultra-Nourishing Green Superfood
- Sourced From Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, USP Verified & USDA Organic
- A Great Source of Protein, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, Vitamins & Minerals*
- Rich with Phytonutrients such as Phycocyanin & Chlorophyll*
- Naturally Occurring Antioxidants such as the Carotenoids Beta-Carotene & Zeaxanthin*
- 60 Tablets Suitable For Vegan
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Spirulina is one of the most nutritious and concentrated food sources in the world. Organic Spirulina tablets are an easy way to consume this nutrient rich Blue-Green algae superfood.
California Gold Nutrition® Organic Spirulina is sourced from USP Verified Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals, manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications.
iHerb Blog Link: The Health Benefits of Spirulina – Blue-Green Algae
iTested, Quality Confirmed: Certificate of Analysis
Take 3 tablets daily, with or without food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 1.5 g
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for you protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||< 1 g||< 1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1 g||< 1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene from Spirulina)||165 mcg||18%*|
|Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||1.5 g||†|
|Total Carotenoids||5000 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.