- California Gold Nutrition Gluten Enzymes Exclusively Featuring Deerland Enzymes
- Broad Spectrum Enzymes for Gluten Sensitive Individuals*
- Glutalyic® Blend Manufactured in the USA
- Endopeptidase – 75,000 HUT/500 SAPU
- Exopeptidase – 125 DPP IV
- 90 Veggie Capsules Suitable for Vegetarians
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Gluten Enzymes are a blend of enzymes formulated to help break down gluten, a substance found in cereal grains such as wheat, which can cause digestive discomfort for gluten sensitive individuals. This unique proteolytic enzyme blend breaks down gluten proteins by targeting two peptide bond pathways, one internal and one external, which makes this blend superior to traditional gluten enzymes.
California Gold Nutrition Gluten Enzymes feature Glutalyc®, a patented blend manufactured in the USA by Deerland Enzymes and undergoes multiple stages of Quality Control.
Take 1 veggie capsule daily, with meals containing gluten. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Veggie Capsule (Modified Cellulose, Water), Rice Bran, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silica.
This product is not manufactured with eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F).
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Endopeptidase||75,000 HUT/500 SAPU||†|
|Exopeptidase||125 DPP IV||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|